Aviro is looking for Implementation Coordinators
Ithaka is a digital support and linkage to care tool that improves infectious disease testing. The tool has been tested in studies with Johns Hopkins, Wits University and others, and several high-profile health providers in South Africa, Kenya and Zimbabwe.
We have a strong team in place and are looking to complement it with people in Cape Town who are excited to work with us to create change in large health organisations – to use their skills and personality to help our partners to roll out our tools by providing trainings, process change inputs and reports, and basic technical support.
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, careful and curious person with experience assisting in the roll out a program (ideally in health and/or digital space) that can ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Proven people skills and experience in engaging with, coordinating resources at, and driving change within a large organisation.
- Ability to create and share clear reports on program progress and identify opportunities for improvement in the processes of Aviro and our clients.
- Willingness to travel frequently to health facilities around town and to engage with client teams.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience in digital health, especially in HIV; speak multiple local languages; and have comfort and fluency with mobile technology.
- Your safety is critical to us. Aviro will provide guidance and training and PPE for site visits. It is a prerequisite of the job for you to have your own transport in order to get to sites safely.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter (please be REAL in your letter and tell us about you) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th July 2020.